Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Final Countdown

Countdown until Turkey Day: 8 days

Countdown until Twilight: 4 days

I know, I know. Why am I not going to the Thursday midnight showing of Twilight?! One - because it's sold out in our area. Two - this way we don't have to fight throngs of teenagers for tickets AND Alexa can come if we go during the afternoon. It's easier for her to get a babysitter for the afternoon than it is the evening. Rachel was joking that she is going to buy us all Twilight t-shirts to wear to the theater. I would totally wear it too.

*************************************************

Last night the electricity flickered in our entire house for a moment. I guess it happened at the neighbor's house too. I had a flash back of cold showers and holding a flashlight with my teeth while I unzipped my pants to go to the bathroom. *Shudder* Thankfully, our power remained on and our refrigerator is still full of refrigerated food. Yay.

*************************************************

I needed a change of scenery. What do you think of the new layout?

3 comments:

Alexa said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE TWILIGHT....OMG, I feel like a teenager again. Can you believe that Chris is hoping for the day off so he can go with us?!

Nikki said...

Really?! Does he want to read the books? Or has he been sucked into all the excitement that is to be expected with such an awesome story as this one?

Alexa said...

Um, I think he just wanted to be in a dark theater alone with me....LOL.

Powered By Blogger