Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sick Baby

Poor Blair wasn't feeling so hot when I went to visit him and Alexa on Saturday. Both Alexa and I were husbandless for the day so we enjoyed each other's company. I arrived at their house around noon and Blair was in the middle of a nap. We caught up on what's been going on in our lives for the past few days before going to rouse the kiddo. And man was he Out Of It. He spent his first hour awake in a complete daze.



Doesn't he look miserable? After a while we got him to bring out the smiles. He is such a happy kid. Even when he's congested and a tooth is trying to emerge from his gums. It's rough being a kid.

Blair was all decked out in Ohio State gear for the Michigan game. I guess there is a big rivalry between to the two teams, making the game an important one to catch. Alexa and her family are avid OS fans. Babies are SO CUTE in hoodies. I mean, what baby doesn't need a hood hanging off the back of his shirt?!


After Blair was in a better mood, we were off to run errands. We went to Babies R Us, but Alexa didn't find everything she needed. Target was our next destination. I even managed to fit in a little Christmas shopping! I left soon after we got back to their house. I was exhausted and ready to sit on my butt in front of the TV.

Travis worked all day for his boss, then went over to a friend's house in the evening to help with a few little electrical add-ons. As much as I enjoy having full control over the TV, I miss my hubby. I don't know how you pilot-wives do it!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger