Wednesday, September 8, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy

  1. Greek food. What's not to love about hummus, tzatziki sauce, cucumbers and flatbread?
  2. Being outdoors. Fresh air always makes me feel better; except for maybe at the zenith of a Texas summer.
  3. The sunroof in my car. Best way to bring in the outdoors without dealing with the annoyance of a convertible top.
  4. Movies. Romantic comedies, suspense and dramas are my favorites.
  5. Indie music. Makes me happy.
  6. My job. It's the first position I've taken since graduating college that didn't result in stress-induced hives.
  7. French vanilla coffee. Happiness in a cup.
  8. Watching Aiden learn. It's so refreshing to relive a life through someone else's eyes.
  9. Dates with Travis. Adult time is key to any parent's sanity.
  10. Living so close to water. Looking at the sun reflecting off the salt marsh on my drive into work every morning makes me reflect on everything awesome in my life.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Love it!!!

Alexa said...

Nice list! I wish I could come up with that. Seems like I can't remember those things when I need to. Also, my brain is in pregnancy mode, so it has shrunk for the time being.

Nikki said...

LOL! Alexa, your list would have to be 10 Things I Need to Do in 3 Weeks. =P

Heart Centered Psychic said...

All great stuff! Love this!

Powered By Blogger