Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time with Blair and Will

We spent Friday night with the Ramby's. We went up for dinner and a little rest and relaxation. It was an excellent laid back evening.

Blogger wouldn't properly load the photo of the boys I wanted to put up, but this one gets the point across just as well.


They ate dinner at their very own little bench. I really need to remember to get one of these for Aiden. He loves stuff his size!

When Alexa brought Blair up to bed, Travis read Aiden a book to help calm him down before we laid him down too. Skylar was sweet enough to share her crib with Aiden since she doesn't need it just yet.



Saturday morning, Travis slept in while I lazed around with Aiden. After he woke up, I got to work on the floors in my house. With three cats and a dog, we really can't afford to go longer than a week without vacuuming, but that is just what I did. Ugh, it was horrible. Travis played with Aiden in the backyard and then took him for a walk so I had free reign of the floors in the house.

After Aiden's nap, we headed to Galveston for a birthday party at the Johnston's (friends from my work). Aiden's friend Will turned one on September 1st and we were invited to help him celebrate with LOTS OF CAKE. It was a nice evening spent with friends I don't see outside of work very often.

I had to run into work for a moment before we headed home. Luckily, it was quick and then we were on our way home. Aiden fell asleep in the car - that puts it at THREE TIMES this weekend! Aiden does not sleep in the car, so that was a big deal for us. I'm pretty sure he is working on cutting in his molars. That, topped with lots of playing with other kids all weekend, wore him out! Blair on Friday, Will and his friends on Saturday and Micah on Sunday! Mostly boys too. Ha.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger