Friday, September 17, 2010

Yucko

Ugh, it's been a rough couple of days for me. Wednesday morning I started to have some body aches and was sensitive to light. I thought maybe it was some sort of weird migraine. But then the aches got worse and worse until I decided to ask the boss if I could go home early. I had finished all my work and just wanted to LAY DOWN.

My boss was cool with it, so I headed to the grocery store before I went home. Travis was awesome and took care of Aiden the entire night so I could just relax. Nothing sounded good to eat and there were a couple times I thought something might try to work it's way up. Thankfully, nothing ever did.

I went to bed early, hoping that I would feel better for the following work day. When I woke up, it was worse. So much worse. I checked my temperature and I had a low fever of 99.3F. There was another symptom that I will not horrify you with, except to say it required frequent bathroom visits. I emailed my boss and asked Rachel to take care of my duties for the day. Thankfully, it was a slow day and it didn't affect anyone that much.

After I sent the emails, Travis took Aiden to daycare and I headed back to bed. With no alarm set. That is a HUGE deal for me. I slept in until 11:30. Holy cow can you believe it?! I honestly cannot. And the only reason I woke up was because Callaway was barking at some random noise outside the house. Probably whoever it was that was hammering all morning long. That is by far, the latest I have slept in since having Aiden 14 months ago. I wish I could say it was awesome, except that I woke up still feeling horrible. Unfortunately, that lasted for the rest of the day.

This morning, I still woke up with an upset tummy, but at least the fever is gone. Pretty much all I've eaten today is a cereal bar and some pretzels. This thing needs to go away because I have a baby shower to throw for Alexa tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger