Monday, February 28, 2011

10 in 2011

It seems like good movies come out in groups. We will go months without anything worth me driving to the theater for, but then all of a sudden there are so many that I can't get to the theater in time to see them all. Here are 10 that I am looking forward to this year:
  1. Sucker Punch - March 25 (it doesn't exactly have a riveting plotline, but the graphics appeal to me)
  2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - July 15 (I still need to buy the last two DVD's!)
  3. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 - November 18 (I can't find a trailer)
  4. Green Lantern - June 17 (Can't get enough Ryan Reynolds!)
  5. Captain America: The First Avenger - July 22 (I really enjoy graphic novels made into movies)
  6. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - December 21 (no trailer available yet)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger