Friday, February 18, 2011

Today's Schedule:

5:30 am - Arrive at hospital.

6:45 am - Surgery begins.

7:00 am - Brenda drops Aiden off at the daycare.

6:45 - 8:45 am (approx.) - Travis goes under and I plan to ignore the real world by immersing myself in a fictional novel.

8:45 - 9:45 am - Travis' recovery period as an in-patient (I really hope I get to be around for that part).

9:45 am - Discharge from the hospital and then we're on our own!

I still have no idea if Travis has any food restrictions after the surgery. If he does, and it's not something we already have at home, then I will make a trek back out for food. I'm REALLY hoping they send him home with his pain killers. I really don't want to immediately run to the pharmacy.

I'm planning to wait until the very last minute possible to go pick up Aiden from daycare. It sort of sucks because his daycare is on the island and we don't live on the island. That means I'll have to drive back down to pick him up at the end of the day. That said, I would prefer to do that than have to take care of him all day at the same time as I'm dealing with Travis.

Eek! Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

Sara's Satire said...

Good Luck! We are praying for you and for a quick recovery for Travis. You will have your hands full with Aiden and Travis, but I am sure having Brenda will help a great deal! We love you guys. If Brenda needs to go home early or before Travis is recovered let me know and we can meet up...I can take Aiden for a week! Really - I would love to!

Powered By Blogger