Monday, August 29, 2011

Status Update that must be shared

Oh Facebook how you entertain me so...

When I was younger I hated going to weddings. It seemed that all of my aunts, uncles and the grandmotherly types used to come up to me, poking me in the ribs laugingly announcing, "You are next!" They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Also funny? best of craigslist. It is a compilation of various ridiculous posts people have put on Craigslist. My current favorite:

I am looking for a person of athletic build to help me get in shape.
I hate exercising with passion so the plan of action is this: I ingest Rohypnol [you supply the roofies as I don't know where to purchase them] and you strap my body to yours [limbs to limbs using velcro] and take me along on a jog. Three nights a week. If you're capable and interested, E-mail me so that we can discuss the fee.


I tried running recently. It hurt. A lot. So I quit. I may have to put up a similar ad.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger