Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Entry #100

Wow. I wish I could be more animated for the hundredth entry to my blog, but I am too exhausted. We didn't get home until 3:30 this morning from New Orleans and I didn't get to bed until 4am. I was supposed to get up at 6:30 for work, but I felt sick because I was so tired. I called in and asked if I could come into work a couple hours late. Add that up and I got approximately four hours of interrupted sleep. Since I would like to do the trip justice in a latter entry and since I'm pretty sure I was still asleep when I left for work this morning and forgot my photos, I'm going to postpone that tale.

Instead, you can watch videos of my childhood buddy's son, Simon, on YouTube. He is turning a year old tomorrow. Although I have not met him, he seems like a sweet child. He definitely has an infectious laugh...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger