Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sushi Bar

Monday night we took my dad to a place we used to go every week for dinner. We had dubbed it Wasabi Wednesday. Alex had been there already and he really liked it last time. I will still go back there to eat, but I think I had a little bit of food poisoning wake me up at 1 in the morning. It was horrible. I still felt crappy the next day, but not as bad as I did then. Everyone else is fine. We all shared the appetizers, so it had to be a roll of sushi I had that no one else did.

We enjoyed Banana Tempura with ice cream for dessert, then walked across the street to the coffee house. The weather was amazing, so we sat outside. It is funny how many people I still know that live around there. Travis and I lived in an apartment above a bar for two years and made quite a number of friends around the area I guess. When we were outside the coffee house, I tried a sip of Ariel's wine, Pinotage. I had never heard of it before and wanted to give it a try. Boy did I get a bitter beer face!

This photo is for posterity.

1 comment:

Alexa said...

Bwhahah, great pucker face! Yeah for sushi, hope you are feeling better soon though...

Powered By Blogger