Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Alex's Indo-Board

I'm not very organized this morning. Travis had a bad migraine and a temperature last night, so I picked him up from work. He wasn't up for driving himself home, so we left his truck in Galveston. That meant that we had to carpool into work this morning. Of course, we didn't leave early enough for me to get to work on time and therefore did not have time to put together a proper blog post.

I took about 15 mini-videos with the new video camera while we were in Illinois. This one is Christmas at my dad's house on Christmas morning. Ariel and Robert made Alex this thing called an Indo-Board and it is so perfect for Alex. Especially during the winter when everything is covered in snow and ice so he can't get out on his skateboard. Travis is trying to get Robert to make us one. Although I absolutely refuse to get on it. I tried it once, by the end of the trip. I had to hold onto someone the whole time, making it pointless. It's all about balance, of which I have none.



Alex's new Indo-Board from Nicolette Ward on Vimeo.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger