Saturday, January 31, 2009

Summer must be coming

I spent yesterday afternoon doing what I like to call de-furring. And by de-furring, I mean vacuuming, Swiffering, and wiping down all the furniture with a lint brush to rid my home of hair. I am pretty sure that I collected a full pound of it from my house. It appears that my animals are shedding their winter coats.

Don't get me wrong, I have three cats and a dog. Controlling that hair on a regular week can be time consuming. But this is just down right ridiculous. It is so bad that Travis was complaining about the cat hair on top of the bed and the dog hair all along the edges of the bed. I'm the one usually complaining about that. You know it's bad if Travis is verbalizing it.

We are definitely getting Bella sheared right before this baby comes.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger