Friday, January 16, 2009

Spoiled

My cats are spoiled. For the most part, they keep to themselves. Occasionally they come over for a little rub and if I'm lucky, Sagira will be feeling snuggly and sleep with me at night. But when these animals are out of food or water, WATCH OUT. They are all over us! We always know when the water bowl has dried up. We don't even have to check it, because THEY WILL LET US KNOW.

This was one of those mornings. I could not take a step without tripping over three cats. Therefore, the first thing I did after I woke up (besides pee) was to water and feed the cats.

I cannot do anything until those animals are out from under my feet. It's ridiculous. Scary, almost. Remember that movie from the early 90's called Sleepwalkers (by Steven King)? While I was peeing, I was reminded of the final scene in that movie when all the cats in the neighborhood go in for the kill. Except the cats weren't after my blood.

If you never saw that movie, or it's been a while, here's a refresher. You'll have to skip to about 4 minutes in to see what I'm talking about with the cats. Be prepared for some serious 90's gore. And if you're afraid of cats, you probably shouldn't watch this. It will only make matters worse.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger