Thursday, February 12, 2009

Avoiding the topic

I am having an angry morning. For no good reason other than I have pregnancy hormones surging through my body. I think these hormones are comparable to alcohol in that when there is too much of it in your body, your inhibitions are diminished. I say things or get angry at times when I know it is unreasonable, but I gripe at Travis about it anyway. I mean literally, as I am speaking the words, I know it is not sane thinking. But it feels like the only way to ease my pain is to let it out.

This morning I did a pretty good job of not letting it all out on Travis, but it left me feeling mad and irritated. Traffic on the way into work just exacerbated the issue. In fear of passing on this pointless anger, I'm going to stick to a few strange things I've come across in my recent web surfing.



Free online PMS reminder (for husbands or boyfriends who fear that time of month)

1 comment:

MommyQuinn said...

I remember those moments of rage so well. I was the same way. I knew I was being ridiculous but I couldn't stop myself. It makes me laugh to remember :)

Powered By Blogger