Thursday, February 26, 2009

For those with and those without

Maybe I will feel differently about this once I have my own child and once he has grown enough to possibly wonder off when I am not paying close enough attention to him. Or perhaps in high school when I am worried he might be getting into drugs. Or if he has snuck out in the middle of the night to meet up with his girlfriend for a makeout session... Until then, for those of you who would like to stalk your child.

Lok8u - World's first GPS locator for your child

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Freaky. I guess some people want it so badly they'd purchase something like this. I still say it's creepy.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ooooohhhh, I know...put the GPS on the 'reborn-baby'. That way - it can't get away and you'll never lose it!

Powered By Blogger