Thursday, June 11, 2009

3 Years


It's officially been three years since Travis and I tied the knot at my mom's friend's house in the middle of a corn field in Illinois. It's so crazy to think how much our lives will change by our next anniversary. It's amazing enough to think about how much it's changed in the past three years.

Wowzer. All I can say about that photo is CHECK OUT THOSE TREE STUMPS. Those sandals barely fit my feet anymore. I DON'T FIT FRICKIN SANDALS. How is that possible? Even my face is swollen. I can't wait to be not swollen anymore. No more than 3 weeks for that to get into motion!


Travis came home from work with lilies. He was going for our wedding colors, but that was the closest they could get to red flowers. Beautiful! I can't wait for the rest of the flowers to open.

Last night, Travis and I went to Cheddar's for dinner. I ordered tilapia and ate EVERYTHING on my plate. And then? Then we ordered a Cookie Monster and I ate three quarters of it. Holy cow it was awesome. Having fish for the main course made me feel slightly better about eating way too much chocolaty goodness. YUM. Travis and I had a great evening with just the two of us. It may be our last outing together as a family of two. Eek.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary! And you look radiant ;)

Powered By Blogger