Monday, June 1, 2009

Whale in the Water

Another weekend passes. EEK. That means only three more weekends until this baby is due. And there's no telling when he'll actually show. Again with the EEK. Travis' boss was out of town, so Travis decided to take Saturday off. He spent the morning getting the yard work done and out of the way. Then we headed up to Chris and Alexa's to relax. The pool was just what I needed. Some place cool to rest the swollen hooves.



Blair under his sun protection with Mom (no good shots of Chris - I'm slacking on the photo taking!!)

I thought this one was cute of Travis and I. My dad keeps making the remark that every picture of Travis and I together since I've been pregnant has contains at least one beer. This photo is no different. Sorry Dad! I promise that other beer in the floaty is not mine. I just happened to have the only cup holders in the pool, making me the holder of beer.


This picture is just plain funny. I was trying to lean on Travis so I could float the belly above the water line for a photo. As soon as my feet were up, there was no controlling my balance. Travis pushing my back up from underneath didn't help matters either. I felt like a turtle on it's back. Hence the leg kicking into the air. You can sort of see how I felt about the lack of control in my face. Oh and it's also hilarious how far under the water Travis is going. Before I leaned on him, he was almost entirely above the water in that floaty. HA!

For dinner, Chris and Alexa provided homemade sliders. They were AWESOME. Sometimes certain foods just hit the spot. Those mini-burgers doubled with scalloped potatoes were just what I needed. I guess it helps being out in the sun all day. There is something about the outdoors and grilling that go so well together. I suppose a grill indoors is not smartest idea...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger