Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bummed

I woke up this morning still pregnant AND I got soap in my eyes during my shower. UGH. I'm super excited though, because my friend Nadya is in the hospital being induced as we speak. She had the same due date as me, but decided to go in earlier for her induction.

Good luck Nadya!

I had my weekly OBGYN appointment yesterday. No changes. I'm pretty sure I'll be pregnant until my induction next Tuesday. This is taking forever!

I guess this means I'll have time for one more trip to the grocery store this weekend. Plus, Brenda is taking me for another pedicure on Friday. My toenails have already grown out since the pedicure with my mom a couple weeks ago. Prenatal vitamins are wild!

4 comments:

Sara's Satire said...

ahhh...Congratulations and good luck to Nadya. A pedicure sounds like a great idea! Maybe the foot massage will bring on more contractions. I read somewhere that you aren't supposed to get your hands or feet rubbed during a massage because it can bring on labor---worth a shot, even if it doesn't work it still feels good. I dont believe it for a second because JR used to always rub my hands...but like I said, its worth a shot. How is Travis doing? Has he become totally anxious yet?

Nikki said...

Travis has been rubbing my feet every other night and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Whatever - I still like the foot rub! ;) Travis is excited, but nervous about the lack of sleep that we are anticipating. Ahhh!

Alexa said...

OK, what the crap. Nadya is tiny in this photo and she now has a 7lb. 10oz. baby! HOW BIG IS BABY WODIE GONNA BE?!

Nikki said...

I had the same thought...

Powered By Blogger