Friday, June 19, 2009

Chinese and The Hangover

Travis and I went out for Travis' attempt to force me into labor last night. Chinese food and a movie. That food was actually pretty awesome. Buffets and pregnancy seem to go hand in hand. I'm sure there is that select group out there thinking the exact opposite. That buffets are breeding grounds for bacteria, but I say fooey! There were so many things to choose from, it was easy. I had a little bit of everything. Travis hit up the sushi bar and the low mein chef. We've never been to this restaurant, but we will be back for sure.

After dinner, we went to see The Hangover. I did not particularly want to see this movie. Thing is, I didn't want to see a sad movie, or anything that would keep me tense throughout the whole film. I needed a light-hearted comedy and this was our best bet. Travis really wanted to see it anyway. I thought it was okay. I laughed pretty hard at a few spots, but I won't be the one to run out and buy this on DVD.

There were a couple really strange things that happened at the theater. One, on the way into the theater, we found this little guy scurrying across our path.


Nice, huh. Two, someone lit up a cigarette IN the movie theater. I couldn't believe it. At first, the smell was light, so I thought maybe someone had been smoking somewhere else in the building and it was just reaching us. But then it got overwhelming. I was getting ready to go make a complaint when the woman in front of me got up to do just that. Problem was the theater was already filled with smoke by this point. Even without lighting another cigarette, we were stuck with what was left. There was only half an hour left so we just roughed it. But how rude is that?!



Will this be my last belly photo at 39 weeks?


1 comment:

Alexa said...

OMG, what movie theater did you go to?!

Powered By Blogger