Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Want This


Now if only I could get them to bring down the starting MSRP of $28,000.

This is the 2011 Ford Explorer. They have a new body style this year and I love it. But if I have to pay that price, I think I'd be more likely to go find a hybrid car for less. It has about the same gas mileage as my Murano, so I don't think weekly gas expense would change much.

I just found out that I can get a discount through my work that might knock off about $1400 depending on how much the vehicle is marked up. I'm going to keep my eye out until then, but we're aiming to purchase a new vehicle in December or January. I'm hoping there will be some excellent sale prices around Christmas time. We desperately need to get rid of the Murano before the warranty expires sometime early 2012.

And this time? We're getting a CarFax report. Fo sho.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger