Thursday, March 3, 2011

Post-op Update

Travis just got out of his post-op appointment with the surgeon. She took off the Steri-Strips that have been covering the surgery site for the past two weeks. Turns out he only had body glue! No stitch-removal required! He just has to make sure to wash it in the shower.


She said everything looks great. He can go back to work, but can't lift over 30 pounds and light duty only. He can drive and the doctor said he should be completely back to normal in another six weeks.


Oh, and the "Great Anatomy" doctor asked Travis to tell me hi.... Um, hello?

1 comment:

Sara's Satire said...

Hahaha...after I had my C-section with Logan, and I got up to walk for the first time, I swore that I had ripped a few stitches...it hurt so badly on one side and it was a burning, stinging pain as if skin had just been torn apart...when I was able to remove the steri-strips is when I realized....there were no stitches! It was glue. I still think I ripped something that day - I can vividly remember what that pain felt like! Yikes! I was embarrassed to find out that there were no actual stitches though! LOL Funny that I was embarrassed about that and not about some stranger helping me into the shower!

Powered By Blogger