Monday, March 31, 2008

Celebrating Logan

Logan's first birthday party was hilarious! Little kids crack me up. Plus there were a few people there that I hadn't seen in a while. David and Stephanie brought Wednesday over for the food and presents. Oh and of course the cake!


Logan was strangely careful eating the cake. No explanation for that one. In this photo he's getting a taste of the icing. Once they gave him a slice he just sat there with his hand on it. Eventually he made sure to rub some red icing in his hair and on the chair. After the cake, he opened up his presents. Boy did he make out good!

Watching Logan open his presents...

We got very lucky and the weather was great. We had a little sprinkle when JR was cooking the burgers, but that went away quickly. I managed to get a little sun without burning!
I gave Logan his very own chair. He may not get much use out of it though because I'm pretty sure he thinks he's a race car. He spends most his time running around. They have a great big yard to accomodate this activity.
This is totally an action shot, but it's hilarious. JR's brother brought confetti eggs and everyone kept getting each other. Travis made the mistake of getting Sara in this shot. She got him right back with a little beer down his back. Poor Davin had the wits scared right out of him!



It felt like we were circled around a campfire, instead we sat around a bush. I love the outdoors!!

And look who I found boozin it up at the end of the night... I don't think mommy saw... oops!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger