Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Photos

OK. I'm feeling a pinch better today. Any improvement is very exciting in my book. That means I'm that much closer to visiting Blair. Alexa and Chris brought him home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. I'm sure they are getting into the feeding routine pretty quickly. Luckily, Alexa's parents are staying with them right now to help around the house and with the baby when needed.


This bedroom is taking much longer than I had expected. I suppose it would have been quicker if we had worked on it all day Sunday too. I painted the doors last night. Travis put up the remaining trim (we ended up having enough despite losing some on our trip home from the store), then went to his softball game. It's cool because he carpooled with JR, which should help all of us with gas in the future. They won their game, so Travis was in high spirits when he came home to caulk the crown molding. Tonight I will put one more coat of paint on the doors and Travis will touch up a few spots on the wall that got banged up while putting up the trim. Tonight. I'm hoping tonight we'll be sleeping in our bed again. Ugh. We need to get it finished soon because our friends David and Stephanie are coming to visit this weekend and I need to get everything back in order before they arrive!

Since I left my camera at Shannon's the other night, I was unable to put up Easter photos yesterday. Here they are!

Rock Band. Again.Chillin' on the deckMy husbandHostess and Host

No comments:

Powered By Blogger