Monday, March 24, 2008

Not done painting yet...

Do you know that sensation when you feel like someone has been holding ear muffs over your ears and then suddenly sweet relief comes when they are removed? I experienced that this morning. I didn't realize I couldn't hear until BAM! my ears unplugged. I wondered why everyone flinched this morning when I spoke to them. Probably because I was screaming at them. This is the never ending cold. I was teased last week when I thought I was well, although I was extrememly tired the whole time. I am so sad that we don't get to visit Blair. Alexa did send me a few photos, so I thought I would share one of the new family.



Easter was very nice for Travis and I. Shannon and Chris invited us over to their house to visit with her family. I've met them before, but never had a chance to talk with them. We had an early dinner (and dessert) and it was delicious. After Shannon's family left we sat outside on their back deck while the guys smoked cigars. It was a delightful and relaxing evening sitting by their chimenea.

Yesterday morning Travis finished putting up the chair rail. He plans to finish the crown molding tonight, while I paint all the doors. Hopefully we'll be able to sleep in our own bed tonight. We have been sleeping in the guest bedroom and we're not used to the smaller bed in there. It's funny because they say Bengals like to climb - here's our Sagira helping us paint:

No comments:

Powered By Blogger