Sunday, March 16, 2008

Evil Scientist

Well, I'm feeling much better today! I'm still super tired though. I spent the whole weekend fighting the fact that I'm sick. The weather was AWESOME and I'm upset I didn't get to enjoy it more. I did appreciate the fact that we got to open our windows and let some air circulate through our animal-ridden home. By the evening we couldn't stand the heat any longer and decided to turn on the air conditioning, I'm sure partially because I'm not feeling well. I was miserable until it started to cool down.

Today Travis and I are going to Home Depot to pick up some stuff for the yard, hopefully to take care of the insane amount of weeds that are taking over our lawn, and also paint and equipment for doing our bedroom. The walls are white and I CANNOT STAND it. I feel like I'm in a hospital. I think we're going for calming green colors. That's my favorite color anyhoo. Since we're going to the Home Depot in Galveston, Travis ran with me into work for a little bit. Check out my evil scientist lab coat...

1 comment:

Alexa said...

COOL! I have always wanted to see a photo from you at work :)

Powered By Blogger