Friday, March 28, 2008

A Wednesday Surprise on Thursday

Travis and I had a great surprise yesterday when we got off work - David and Stephanie were a day early coming into town!! We met them for dinner and margaritas at Pappasito's and then went back to their hotel room for an hour to coo over the baby. They decided to stay in the company-paid hotel room last night because they didn't want to inconvenience us with a crying baby on a work night. I told them that's silly and that I don't mind, but I'll see them today for lunch so I let it go. =) They said that David is going to ask work for a transfer to Houston, so we may be seeing more of them in a few months! Little Wednesday is still tiny at 10 weeks old, but she has gained weight since we saw her last.

So cute I can't stand it!!

The happy family

Two men and a baby. teehee.

I've got a short and busy work day today, so I better get going!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's a really cute title

Powered By Blogger