Friday, March 28, 2008

Untooned Toons

OH. MY. GOSH. Look at this picture of what Homer Simpson would look like if he weren't a cartoon.
I came across this new crazy blog that depicts what cartoons would look like in real life, through the wonders of Photoshop. Check it out. Freakin creepy. I used to work with Photoshop when I did graphic design for the US Corps of Engineers in Illinois. I cannot wait to get a computer at home so I will be able to use it again, though my skills are not as amazing as this guy's (or girl's).

Rachel and I have been doing some graphic work of our own. Check out the morphed faces of people you may or may not know (using MorphThing):

Travis and I
And of course:

Travis and Callaway
Sagira and I
Well, I'm off to Logan's first birthday party. It better not rain!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger