Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dinner Out

Travis and I decided to treat ourselves the past couple of days. We went out to eat TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW!!! I know - it's crazy, huh? Thursday night we went out with Melinda and Kai to a Mexican restaurant called Gringo's. I was actually a little disappointed with the food, but we still had a great time. The margaritas were awesome. And gigantic.

Travis and I have been trying to meet up with my sister Ariel and her boyfriend Robert for dinner for about a month now. We FINALLY were able to find a time when none of us had to be at work and that was last night. It's a little funny because we went to dinner where Robert works. It's a really nice steak and seafood place on the Galveston harbor called Willie G's. We sat outside and I tried Mahi-Mahi for the first time. I really liked it. I'm excited that I am starting to get into fish. It's so good for you! We split two bottles of Chenin Blanc and what made everything even better is we got to use Robert's 50% employee discount!! It was nice to eat such a great meal without going into poverty. Ha!


And just for fun, check out this picture of me with my friend Shannon's daughter Caty on New Year's. It's a little wierd that I have a friend who has teenagers, but you wouldn't know it just by looking at Shannon!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger