Thursday, March 6, 2008

Recurring Roles

Do you have any of those friends that you unfortunately don't have enough time for, but they somehow pop back into your life here and there? I do. I have accrued quite the group down here in Texas. I still enjoy meeting with them every now and again and catching up on what has happened in their lives since I last saw them. I wish I had more time (and money) to be able to keep up with everyone. That just isn't going to happen.

I met up with one such friend this past Tuesday for dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. I love that place. My favorite part is all the different sauce flavors. If I'm not up for the regular old buffalo wings then I switch it up and get the Spicy Garlic or Caribbean Jerk. Anyhoo! The friend I met up with is a girl I used to work with as a receptionist at the vet clinic. Her name is Wendy. She is great in that she is always so positive and bubbly. Sadly, we don't talk as much as we used to. The amazing thing is that we can meet up two to three times a year and still have a great time. Thank goodness for good people.

1 comment:

Joselyn Howell said...

I agree. That is also why i love myspace! I probaby would have lost track of so many great people if it wasn't for the web!

Powered By Blogger