Friday, March 14, 2008

Flu Season?

Uh, so when exactly is flu season? Because I thought it was months ago! Am I wrong here? I'm not a doctor so I don't feel that I can properly diagnose myself and my friends, but everyone is saying it's the flu. I feel like poop. My first sore throat started four days ago and everyday something else crappy seems to pop up. I had been functioning well enough until yesterday, when I finally decided to go home from work. Wow. I haven't done that in a looooong time. And I'll probably be doing it again today. I came in this morning to do what I have to do and then hopefully be gone by lunch. I'm waiting for some of my stuff to warm up right now. Travis has been sick for over a week now and if I have what he and Logan have, I should be expecting a cough within a few days. Awesome. Stupid achy body. Ugh. When I watched Logan this past weekend he seemed to have what I have now. I watched my friend Jenna and Seth's way-cute-daughter Jandi (pictured here in front, girl in back is our friend Kai's daughter Railey) last night and I think she may have the same thing.

All I can say is SAVE YOURSELF! Invest in some SARS masks or something...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, that bad, my friend's son had the same symptoms and doctor said it's flu. also doctor said, that this year they chose wrong strain for vaccine, so it's useless :( get well soon! some coffee is waiting for you in lunch room :-)

Alexa said...

It's the children! They are petri dishes! I am about to give birth to my very own petri dish....I hope you get to feeling better soon, but stay away from me man!

Powered By Blogger