Thursday, March 13, 2008

Definitely Links

One of my favorite lazy things to do is watch movies. To help us save money, Travis and I went about a year without cable when we moved into our house. We relied solely on Blockbuster Online for our lazy time entertainment. I loved watching movies all the time. Since we got cable a couple months ago, our movie time has dwindled. We still receive movies in the mail, but we don't go through them as quickly as we once did. Because of this love of films, I may make mention of any I happen to see.

Last night, I went with Shannon to see the movie Definitely, Maybe. It was so freakin cute! I definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys romantic comedies. It may be better for the female or female-inclined crowd. It's about a father (Ryan Reynolds), in the middle of a divorce, who tells his daughter (Abigail Breslin) about how he met her mother. He recounts the three serious relationships he had in his lifetime and lets his daughter figure out which one is her mother. If I can remember when it comes out on DVD I will be buying this one.

I also added a link to my list. It is another mother blogger (recommended by Alexa), but she is funny nonetheless! Check her out if you have a minute: Novelle360

No comments:

Powered By Blogger