Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I just might eliminate my cat. JK JK!

Well, it looks like we have an elimination disorder on our hands. One of the cats urinated and defecated on a throw rug in the kitchen yesterday morning. I immediately threw the rug in the wash and Travis cleaned the floor underneath with a cleaner to remove the odor. I made sure to clean the litter box before I left for work, in case this is the problem. Then this morning, there was poo on the floor in the kitchen again! No urine, thank goodness. I don't know what is going on. I think it might be Bella again, but we haven't caught anyone in the act.

I Googled this and came across a website that said defecation elimination disorders can be caused by social problems between the cats. We have three cats and I feel like the other two are constantly picking on Bella. I can't decide if it is that, or if Bella is completely intolerant of interaction with others. The website recommended separating the outcast to their own space. My problem here is that we don't have a room we can close a door on that doesn't have carpet. Except for the bathroom I guess... Guess I'm going to buy another litter box. She is due for her annual, so I suppose I'll just discuss it with the vet. I REALLY don't want to deal with this.

On a side note, I went to the doctor yesterday for a general check up and she took blood to check my hypoglycemia. I HATE getting blood taken, but I can deal with it as long as I don't watch. My arm is a little sore today. When I was doing my hair this morning, in front of the mirror, I noticed that a bruise formed and is falling down my arm towards my hand. Eeeeeuuuuuuuuwwww!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger