Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Attack of the Owl

I know you all have been waiting with bated breath. I have decided to go with the mass majority and get longer curtains. I haven't exchanged them yet, but I hope to this weekend. I am also temporarily without a camera, which means it may be a bit before I can get any new photos up. Travis accidentally dropped it on the lens when we were attempting to get pics of this little guy.


Here's a close-up:


When Travis and I got home from the last crawfish boil, this owl swooped down from the tree in between us and up to the garage. I was trying to get a picture before he flew away (mostly because I couldn't tell what it was and I was getting a closer look in my camera). I had my hands full and kept fumbling with everything so Travis tried to take the camera from me to get the pic. Unfortunately, his hands were a little full too, so he fumbled AND dropped the camera. It still worked well enough to get these photos when the owl swooped down between us again up into the tree in our front yard. The sad part came when the lens wouldn't go back into the camera when we shut it off. =(

Thankfully we got the warranty on our camera so the Geek Squad will try to repair it without any additional charge. Turns out they do more than just computers! If they cannot fix it, then they will just replace it. Supposedly we'll find out by this weekend if they have to send it off for a new one. As soon as I get it back I'll put photos up of the new curtains. Because, again, I know you all cannot wait to see the finished product!

PS - I feel like crap again. What is going on?! I feel like I've been sick for two months!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger