Friday, August 29, 2008

Let Labor Cease!

Travis and I watched American Gangster this past weekend. I thought it was pretty good. It was a little slow, but a good story. Worth mentioning anyway. I took a few photos around the yard (still enjoying having the camera back) and thought I'd share them.

Strange mushrooms keep popping up.


Fun purple ivy that I have to keep convincing Travis not to dig up.

Crazy orange bugs keep eating my hibiscus.

Callaway stays in the yard when he is told to. =)

TGIF! David, Stephanie and Wednesday are getting into town this afternoon. They are staying the weekend to help us celebrate Travis' birthday. I have Monday off for Labor Day and Travis has Friday through Monday off. Partly for Labor Day, partly for his birthday. It will be a nice break before the storm. By storm I meant the turnaround (working 7 12's) at his work, but I guess that goes for Tropical Storm Gustav too. I sure hope that storm does not interrupt the barbecue we have planned for Sunday. Otherwise we may be evacuating with David and Stephanie!

1 comment:

Alexa said...

I can't wait to meet Wednesday! Also, don't those orange bugs totally freak you out? I had a colony of baby orange bugs on my hibiscus the other day, totally weird.

Powered By Blogger