Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Need Coffee...

Yesterday was way too short. That may have something to do with the fact that I slept in until 11 and was back in bed by 9 pm. I guess Monday was really long, so they sort of make up for each other. I'm not looking forward to today. I am going to be very busy. I have to do my normal duties at work, plus I have to put everything back where it was before the hurricane prep. It's going to be a looong day. I just have to keep reminding myself that there are only a few days left in the week.

Last night Travis and I watched the movie Martian Child with John Cusack. It is about a widowed man who adopts a 7-year-old boy who thinks he is from Mars. It was pretty cute, albeit almost annoyingly quiet. Travis seemed to get a little irritated with it part way through. We were struggling between blasting the volume to hear the boy talk and turning it back down for everything else.

In hopes of preventing this post from being a complete loss, I wanted to put up the fun pic I have of Travis on my cell phone screen. Again, sorry for the blurriness...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger