Friday, August 15, 2008

El Chupacabra!

I welcome the rain that is pouring outside at the moment, mostly because of the extreme drought we are in. The dirt around all my plants outside is rock hard. Our poor Pampas grass looks like crap. But all I want to do whenever it is dark and dreary like this is lay down and watch a movie. Preferably a romantic comedy. But that's not going to happen.

Thank goodness it's Friday. Still, I am a little annoyed that I have to work a full day today. For the past few months, if not longer, I have been getting out early on Fridays because either I worked the weekend before, or worked extra hours during the week. No such luck this week. I have to work ALL DAY. Ugh. Then I get to go grocery shopping. Which, actually, I am very excited about. Our fridge is embarassing right now. There is nothing in it.

In other news, el Chupacabra has been sighted in South Texas!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger