Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy belated Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I hope your Sunday was exactly the way you wanted it to be.

Mine was pretty good. Travis started the day off at home, just being lazy. Then we filled out a bunch of Thank You cards for all the gifts we got last weekend at the baby shower. There was no postponing that any longer!

We decided to spend the afternoon at the beach. I tried to shave my legs the night before in the shower. It was a no-go. I was giving myself contraction trying to bend over to reach my calves. I ended up with half of a shaved calf before I gave up. It looks awesome.

Sunday morning I noticed that my toe nails had grown out enough that my nail polish looked horrific. I asked my husband if he could help me out and he graciously agreed. I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING. After Travis got through with the first foot he said, "it looks like a drunk Kindergartner painted your nails." LOL! Doesn't matter to me because from my view they look much better than they did before he had at 'em.

Chris and Alexa met us at our house and we drove down together. We stopped at Walmart on our way to pick up snacks and drinks. It was SUCH A NICE DAY. We were on the beach for about three hours and I applied sunscreen twice. Still got burnt. I have a cherry tomato for a belly. Actually, most of the redness is gone already, except for my flippin belly button.

After an hour or so, Rachel and Scott met up with us for a couple hours in the sun. Good times with good friends!

This kid is just TOO CUTE.

Happy family

Mouthful of cereal puffs

Belly to belly

Scott and the Gull

No comments:

Powered By Blogger