Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Old Mirror

One of the many items we accomplished a couple weekends ago was hanging this mirror in the living room. Because it was such a heavy duty mirror, I bought a super duty hanging kit from Amazon. This is a mirror that we took off of the old dresser we had in the nursery before it was the nursery. It sort of has a 70's feel with the wood paneling on the right side, but I thought it was fun enough to hang above our TV.

We've been trying to decide what to put there for years. Originally I wanted to paint a stencil of a tree there, but then decided against it because we want the house to appeal to a wider group of buyers in a year or so. I'll have to save the more permanent personalization for the next house.

Just a quick note related to pregnancy... If it is at all possible, it feels like the baby has dropped even more. Maybe it's just because he's bigger now and taking up more space? At any rate, he's taken to ramming his skull into my bladder, which is a fairly unpleasant experience that usually involves me running to the bathroom only to find a momentary trickle. This also means that I have been getting out of bed EVERY TWO HOURS for the past several nights. I was kind of hoping this was just a stage, but I have a feeling its going to be a month long stage... You know, one that lasts until the baby is born.

2 comments:

Sara's Satire said...

Welcome to my world...that trickle thing drives me absolutely crazy!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... the trickle that feels like it should've been a gallon... Hang in there! Less than a month to go -- and that's if you don't go until 40 weeks!!!

Powered By Blogger