Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Updates

I had to post this photo from the baby shower this past Saturday. It makes me laugh. Somehow, Nadya is due only five days after me. Psh. How is that possible?! Did anyone see the photos of pregnant actress Bridget Moynahan and her torpedo belly? Hmmm...




Another photo I had to put up. Do you see the INSANE amount of stuff we got at the baby shower? It took four washer loads to get all the clothes, blankets, bibs, towels, etc. washed. I still haven't found a home for everything. Some of it will have to go out into the garage for a few months as it is stuff Lil Wodie won't be able to use until he can hold his head up.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!


Travis and I got two Jumperoos and we plan to exchange one at Target on Saturday after our birthing class. YAY Birthing Class! YAY baby stuff! While we are there we plan to pick up a few items for further decorating the nursery. I can't wait!



Here's a better picture of Alex and his date Alexa. They are the two on the end. Unfortunately, my dad didn't get a great photo of the two of them together.


Big pimpin' in his pink vest and tie. So cute!



As for the window tint situation... I got a call yesterday from the tint guy. I was worried that they wouldn't replace the tint without a fight. I thought for sure they'd just tear it off and leave it that way. Gratefully, he said on his own that he will be replacing it for the darkest legal tint, which is a 24% difference from what I currently have. Factory tint. HA. He's coming out to our house Friday afternoon at the same time as Terminix.

Oh yes, Terminix. We got our house treated for termites last year around this time. But when they came back this year (just two weeks ago), they gave our house a clean bill of house and said we didn't need to treat. Then I got a certificate in the mail that said if we saw any signs of termites, they would spray for free because that is included in our annual fee. Well, sure enough, I was in the bathroom the other night and two termites were crawling around on the floor.

I have a feeling that Terminix didn't feel like inspecting under our house in the 18-inch space, so they just passed it as clear. I guess there's always the possibility that they built a home and all their mud tunnels up into my house in the two weeks between Sunday and Terminix's inspection a couple weeks ago.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger