Friday, September 12, 2008

Ike Update #2

The insurance company had an automatic message left on my voicemail this morning. They gave us a number to call if we need to make a claim when we get back. =( I called my auto insurance to make sure our vehicles are covered if they get flooded. They are. Phew. I think JR, Sara, Logan and Dana are coming to the house we are staying at since it's at a higher elevation and we have a generator. We plan to eat dinner a little early in case the power goes out. We need to be conservative about how much we use the generator.

So, here's a list of things I wish we had brought from home:
  • More magazines or books
  • A battery powered radio (Dana may have one for us to borrow)
  • Our checkbook
  • The paperwork for our home
  • Music CD's
  • Photo albums
  • Callaway's kennel

Hindsight...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger