Thursday, March 25, 2010

Another's Fail is My Win

I didn't have time to get a video up that I wanted to share - hopefully I'll get that for tomorrow. Last night we brought the Murano back to the shop. Surprise, surprise! There is something going on with the tires. Actually, it's not the tires, because I took it to a tire place and they said the tires were fine. But there is definitely something wrong with the ride. There is some sort of whirring noise that gets faster as the car gets faster. Hopefully it's not something ridiculously expensive. And if it is, hopefully it's covered under the extended warranty that I am thankful we purchased along with the car. It's always something with this vehicle (as you can see if you follow the tag 'new SUV').

I want to point out something I hadn't noticed until recently. If you are bored and in need of some online entertainment, click on the link to FAIL Blog I already have listed in the sidebar. Then if you scroll all the way to the bottom, there is a section in blue called the Cheezburger Network. There are 40 links to different blogs similar to the FAIL Blog, except they are more specialized. A few of my favorites?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger