Friday, March 19, 2010

This is just WEIRD: Part Deuce.


After some web surfing, I found out that the "little guy" in this video is a real person - Leon Botha. He is an artist from South Africa, suffering from Progeria, who has done some very interesting work using himself as the centerpiece.

This video reminds me of the movie District 9. Not so much because of the aliens. Mostly because everytime they say the expletive f-word, it sounds like they are faking their accent. It just does not sound real to me.

You can go to their website (DieAntwoord.com) to hear the entire album free of charge. Travis and I actually went through the whole thing the other night. At first I thought this video might be a South African spoof of Eminem or something, but after really listening to their stuff I find it intriguing.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Um.... you were right. not so much! kind of weirds me out!! i have heard of them before. i have no idea why

Powered By Blogger