Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kardashian Epidural

Holy crap. Did anyone see the Keeping up with the Kardashians episode where Kourtney has her baby?!?! My jaw absolutely dropped to the ground when the doctor asked if she wanted to grab the baby as it is HALF inside her and she pulls the baby the rest of the way out.

All I have to say is there is no way my epidural was working if that is what it was supposed to be like. You know, just pulling the baby out yourself. There is NO WAY I could have done that. I wanted to push SO BADLY once he was part way out. It was all I could think about. THAT'S IT. Pushing was all my brain could do.

Kourtney probably had two epidurals considering how calm she was through the whole thing. Not fair. Next time I have a baby, I want to be rich. Then I can just slip the anesthesiologist a few hundos and get the good treatment.

And yes. One of my guilty pleasures is Keeping up with the Kardashians. Deal with it.

If you want to see the clip of Kourtney in the hospital, in all it's gory glory, check it out here at The Frisky. Khloe's reaction immediately after the birth says it all. Oh and the baby is hairy.

1 comment:

Alexa said...

I couldn't believe how calm she was...amazing...

Powered By Blogger