Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Party I Missed

Blair's second birthday party was this past Saturday. I am bummed to say Aiden and I did not make it. Aiden has been sick for a while now, but things escalated and he developed a fever on Saturday. I was worried about him being contagious and didn't want all the kids at Blair's party getting sick on my conscience, so I kept Aiden home. I didn't see why Travis should have to stay home with us too, so I sent him ahead with the camera. It was his first day off, in two weeks, so I wanted him to get out of the house.

As much as I appreciate Travis trying to capture a few birthday moments for me to see, I am not impressed with his shots. I guess he hasn't had much practice at taking photos. I think the best pictures he took were of their new patio. LOL!

Singing happy birthday...



Rachel and Scott were there!


Opening the gift from Aiden, Travis and I.


Travis said it was a packed house (the outdoor festivities were forced inside due to rain), but Blair seemed to enjoy everything nonetheless!

1 comment:

Sara's Satire said...

I dont think they are bad photos...I especially like the one of Chris holding Blair for the birthday song....Chris looks over the moon! Plus, he even captivated some art work in the background!

Powered By Blogger