Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hoping the leprechauns bring sleep...

It's been a rough couple of days. Travis has worked every day since a week ago Sunday. Then he worked 7am to midnight Monday and Tuesday. I am ecstatic that he has the rest of the evenings off this week. ECSTATIC.

Last night I was SOOO busy. After I picked up Aiden from daycare, I went to the grocery store to pick up food to throw into the Crock Pot for dinner tonight. When I got home, I found my dog covered in mud, hiding under the house. I left him out all day without checking the weather first - sure enough it rained. I took Aiden inside and worked on cleaning out under the kitchen sink because last night the sprayer hose sprung a leak.

The next 30 minutes were a blur - Aiden drank a bottle while I gave Callaway a bath, made spaghetti and then fed myself and Aiden our dinner. Somewhere in there little man played with his toys and I threw the saturated throw rug in the wash. After Aiden went down for the night, I emailed Alex addresses for his graduation party invitations and sent Travis photos of the leak under the sink so he could pick up a replacement part. Oh and I cooked a couple butternut squash to freeze for ze bebe. I was too tired to puree it, so that'll have to get done tonight.

I'm hoping for an early night this evening. I have to pick up Aiden up from daycare so Travis can get more stuff to fix the sink. Dinner should be ready in the slow cooker just a couple hours after I get home. BUT, it is bill night and Travis is going to work on the sink. I can't wait for that thing to be fixed! It's difficult to wash bottles in the bathroom since the sink is not very deep. I need a caffeine IV drip, please.

Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger